Warbot is Openholdem-based, customizable universal poker bot, which uses screen scraping method for its game state engine, and external profiles (formulas, algorithms) for its action engine (Autoplayer). The bot automatically detects poker table, when it appears on the screen. Then it connects and starts playing, according to loaded profile.
Along with primary actions (folding, calling, raising, etc..), it can also perform sitin, sitout, close tables, handle pop-ups, set custom randomizable delays and much more..
- Plays No-limit and fixed-limit cash games, MTTs and SNGs (including Speed poker, DONs, Heads-up, Spin’n’goes, etc..)
- Based on the most advanced poker-botting framework that currently exists
- Supports 20+ largest poker rooms, the list gets wider constantly
- Plays solid position-aware TAG-style poker out of the box, packed with strong tested profiles for cash, MTT and SNG games. More than 50 extra profiles in our store to choose from
- Allows to edit existing profiles and create your own
- Adjusts in real-time to counter your opponents style of play
- Allows multi-tabling and running several casinos on the same pc
- Warbot steadily earns money in micro-limit cash games with the average win-rate of about 5 big blinds/100 hands
- Even more impressive monthly profits in rakeback payments
- More than $20,000 signup bonuses to clear
- Dominates SNG tables: regular or turbo
- High money finishes and hitting final tables in MTT games completely unassisted
- Thousands of dollars to be made in tournaments with 60%-80% ROI (Return On Investments)
|Room||Flags||Network||Tablemaps and table size||Security level|
|888 Poker||888||2/6/9/10 seats|
|Party Poker||Party||6/9/10 seats|
|iPoker (ALL rooms with new interface)||iPoker (new interface)||2/3/6/9 seats|
|Titan Poker||iPoker (old interface)||All kinds of seats|
|Carbon Poker||MergeGaming||2/6/9/10 seats|
|Americas Cardroom||WPN||2/6/9 seats|
High – always use “Stealth” (see Manual)
Medium – it is recommended to use “Stealth”
Low – safe, no need for any protection
Poker rooms attract new players by offering them an additional amount of bonus money for signing up and making a first deposit.
When you make a first deposit, the poker room usually adds a separate bonus account with your bonus money in it. As you play, this bonus money is released step by step into your main account.
The bonus amount is usually a percentage of the deposit (e.g. 100% of your deposit) and most times, there is an upper limit (e.g. 100% up to $500)
Rake is a fee that a poker room takes from each pot as profit. The amount of rake taken generally ranges from $0.05 to $3 per pot, depending on the limit that you play and the size of the pot. Rakeback is a loyalty program for online poker players. With rakeback you can get a refund of the rake payments that poker rooms have already charged from you.
Rakeback is necessary to show a worthwhile long-term profit for most cash games. Please sign up for your poker accounts through a reputable rakeback provider. If you don’t have a bonus or rakeback going for you, we recommend switching to SNG’s or Tournaments
Wanted to thank you guys for this amazing stuff. You bot really rocks! I’m learning so much just by watching how it plays..
This thing is too addictive I could never imagine before, that computer program can play like this.. Awesome. And by the way, Alex, thanks a lot for great and fast support.
Thanks for everything, you really stand behind your product and I will always support you in any way I can.